November 19, 2004

Theme Week: Acoustic - Martin Sexton [redux]











Martin Sexton - Glory Bound
[Central Park, NY - July 19, 1997]
[From The Promo CD "Live IN NYC"]

Theme Week Zinger: a second live Martin track. Yesterday [11/18/04] I mentioned the Promo only "Live In NYC" CD and this version of "Glory Bound" is from that release. The original disc is hard to find however there [was] one up on ebay right now [ended 11/20]. But copies (CDR, mp3) aren't hard to find either. Enjoy - PS: I look forward to reading comments...


This is a promo only release. Ask Mr. Google or eBay...

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely love Martin Sexton!!! I saw him live at Irving Plaza in NYC a couple of years ago and it was one of the best shows I have ever been to.
Has anyone heard of Jeff Martinez? Someone mentioned his name to me and suggested I see him live. www.jeffmartinez.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home