November 24, 2004

Love Spit Love - Am I Wrong











Love Spit Love - Wake Up
[San Francisco, CA - July 15, 1994]
Love Spit Love - Am I Wrong
[San Francisco, CA - July 15, 1994]

"Love Spit Love" is the second coming for Richard Butler of Psychedelic Furs fame. The band's debut album was released in 1992 with the hit single "Am I Wrong". I rather liked the album, and then... nothing for five years, until a second release on the Maverick label, and then another nine years pass and I guess Richard Butler is on to (ahem...) bigger and better things. These two tracks were recorded live for the radio station KFOG in San Francisco July 15, 1994. Enjoy - and please comment. Do you like these tracks? Any requests? Is this a first visit?


The album with the studio version of these songs is Love Spit Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home