December 17, 2004

Theme Week: Progressive - Aphrodite's Child











Aphrodite's Child - Babylon
[From The Album "666"]

Where Ya' Been? This is a busy time of year for me so I'll be in and out sporadically until the big day hits - Christmas. Until then, here's a mystery track - tell me who it is and I'll send you a disc, a Christmas treat from Blogalive. This trio was fronted by a one-named greek artist who later wrote the soundtrack to the classic sci-fi movie adapted from "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" by a favorite author of mine, Philip K. Dick. This track opens the bands' swansong double disc number-of-the-beast. Give me the band, album and track name. Cheers!


Buy at Amazon

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger 20jazzfunkgreats said...

Dennis Roussos was in the band too!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Not bad gpantouvak, right on all accounts. I'll send you an email today. Should we do this again? That one was too easy I think...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home