January 06, 2005

Theme Week: Big '80's - U2











U2 - Out Of Control [Live]

These young lads say they need 500.00 Pounds and I think they're serious - look at Bono, he's packin'. This performance has great energy. I've never seen U2 live, but this is the kind of show you'd want to see. Forget the Pop Mart blitzkrieg, I'll take an intimate local Dublin show any day - even with Bono doing his thespian thing. But I'm not getting on stage to dance. Not even if they play "Bad". Did I just say U2 plays bad? Remember Live Aid, who was that girl and where is she now? You have to give them credit for still giving it a go after so many years and effort. Glad they didn't call it quits like The Police, though like all great bands, the early work is the best. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home